Intellect is an award-winning company seeking a highly motivated Sales Professional who is experienced in selling SaaS solutions. In this position, you will be responsible for prospecting into our customer base, uncovering potential opportunities and then closing deals.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sales Professional include:
- Identify and solicit new opportunities with existing clients.
- Establish and maintain high-level client relationships.
- Support creation of software development and integration proposals.
- Close new business opportunities.
- Successful candidate will perform the following tasks:
- eMail correspondence
- Proposal generation
- Internal Meetings
- CRM administration
- Strategy sessions
- Weekly sales training
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ year’s sales experience with proven year-to-year increase over quota.
- Professional image, attitude, and attention to detail.
- Great track record, with consistent over achievement of quota
- Excellent communication (verbal + writing) and presentation skills.
- Experience with complex sales environment.
- Sandler or Challenger certification preferred.
Must have the following abilities:
- To learn new technologies quickly
- To sell consultatively, defining a solution to meet specific customer needs
- To think beyond the initial project for the customer
- To speak clearly and confidently in a group/presentation
- To communicate ideas/concepts convincingly to others
- Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Results Oriented
- Competitive and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong Leadership skills
- High degree of Integrity
- Creative Problem Solver with Artistic Flare
- Good Listener and Quick Learner
- Sense of Humor
- Team Player that can work independently as needed
Why you’ll love this job:
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to win, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You’ll receive a generous commission plan, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a full company holiday schedule
- At the company’s headquarters in West Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, LAX and Santa Monica Pier.
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, frequent company lunches, and company events.