At Intellect, we’re passionate about empowering people to innovate with our technology. This is why we take the word configurability so seriously. By delivering the industry’s most configurable Quality Management SaaS solution with our award-winning no-code platform, we help organizations achieve compliance, automate business processes, and deliver better performance.
• Lead partner outreach and expand our ecosystem of partners, resellers, and strategic technology alliance partners
• Motivate and guide partners to create a successful joint business, work together with partners to close net-new customers, upsells and renewals
• Make our partners successful by maintaining direct and active relationships with partners, including regular pipeline discussion calls and proactively resolving business issues
• Build infrastructure for a predictable revenue generation partner program that includes lead generation, lead assessment, and track key conversion metrics using marketing automation
• Partner with internal teams to assess, select and implement focused strategic partnerships
• Lead and execute the go-to-market plan with partners through joint digital marketing, ABM, webinars, conferences, PR, etc.
• Assist partners in developing marketing materials, integrations, and objectives
• Develop a partner portal and partner CRM
• Proven experience delivering partnership initiatives, having worked with enterprise SaaS
• Experience building working relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external facing especially with Sales, Solution Engineer, and Customer Success teams
• Experience making an impact in partners and alliances, involving going to market with product and solution partners
• 5-7 years of experience growing enterprise software revenue with partners
• Great team player who takes leadership in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and an ability to work independently
• Strong written and oral communications
• A disciplined approach and strong relationship building skills
• Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree a plus)
• Career development and advancement opportunities.
• Performance bonus program.
• Paid vacation days and paid Company holidays.
• Health, dental and life insurance coverage.
• Work and personal life balance.
The role reports to the CMO and VP of Business Development.
We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive level meetings and full access to the management team.
We love to celebrate our success — you’ll enjoy frequent team lunches, celebratory dinners, and company events.
You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic, smart people in a fun and fast-paced environment
You’ll receive a competitive compensation plan with an earning potential commensurate with your success, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule.
You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within.
At the company’s headquarters in Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach and loads of great lunch spots.
You’ll love the casual atmosphere, transparent culture, and strong work-life balance — we work hard from 8-5 and encourage our team to leave on time.