Sales development representative
Intellect is an award winning company seeking a highly motivated candidate who is looking to break into cloud-based software sales and marketing. In this position, you will identify and contact Quality Managers and Executives to schedule demonstrations of Intellect’s award winning QMS software products.
Specifically, the Business Development Associate is responsible for kicking-off the sales cycle by contacting high level executives, probing for a need or fit, introducing our solutions and obtaining a commitment to participate in a sales presentation. Researching, identifying and cold-calling qualified leads are key components of the position.
Intellect consistently promotes from within and this position is the ideal springboard for anyone seeking a career in sales and marketing.
- Kick-off the sales cycle by taking a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Set qualified meetings with prospects to help the company achieve its revenue goals Nurture leads to actively engage with potential customers, elevate their interest in our solutions, and uncover future opportunities
- Support and collaborate with Account Management team
- Actively engage with existing customers to maintain relationships and uncover new opportunities
- Use a combination of outbound calls, emails, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social selling tools to increase the sales opportunity pipeline
- Meet weekly goals for qualified meetings with relentlessness determination and a “no mountain too high” attitude
- Use your natural wit and charm to make a great first impression on our future customers. Listen to their needs and align it with our value proposition.
- Regularly re-engage and re-target your lead pipeline with persistence and tenacity
- Circumvent prospect objections in order to establish meaningful and dynamic conversations with key decision makers
- Outstanding phone personality and high degree of comfort making cold calls
- Excellent English verbal, written, and communication skills
- Hunter Mentality and team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with customer relationship management applications and social selling tools is a plus
- Prior telesales/telemarketing experience is preferred
why you will love working here:
- We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive level meetings and full access to the management team.
- We love to celebrate our success — you’ll enjoy frequent team lunches, celebratory dinners, and company events.
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic, smart people in a fun and fast-paced environment
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation plan with an earning potential commensurate with your success, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule
- You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within
- At the company’s headquarters in Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach and loads of great lunch spots
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, transparent culture, and strong work-life balance — we work hard from 8-5 and encourage our team to leave on time
The role reports to the Vice President of Sales
Intellect is a leader in SaaS BPM software that empowers business people to innovate with Smart Enterprise Apps. Intellect’s new Intellect 8 BPM platform offers the industry’s most advanced capabilities for connecting apps, people and processes.
Intellect’s award winning Intellect 8 BPM platform enables non-programmers to create, use, and manage a wide variety of enterprise apps with built-in forms, data, workflow, and highly customizable reporting – all with the ability to integrate with legacy enterprise applications. Intellect offers a user friendly drag-and-drop interface that requires no programing or software coding, enabling organizations to quickly improve business automation, operational productivity, employee efficiency, compliance, customer engagement and self-service.
Intellect business apps can be deployed as a native mobile app in minutes on any iOS and Android device. Native mobile apps are critical for organizations that require secure, enterprise-grade mobile apps that function even when internet connectivity is lost.
Hundreds of customers, including Circle K, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker, American Specialty Health, Georgetown University and Host Hotels, rely on Intellect to build and manage business apps that automate business processes, optimize operations, and enhance revenue generation. To learn more, please visit www.intellect.com.
US – Los Angeles, CA