Last updated: February 5, 2019
1. If you are using this website on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on your employer’s behalf. Further, you acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using this website under the active supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use this website or transmit or otherwise submit personal information to Intellect.
2. Any software that is made available to download by or through this website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Intellect and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
3. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent permitted under law and equity.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, INTELLECT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You may download, view, copy, and print documents incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from this website subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express written authorization of Intellect. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website or any other Intellect owned, operated, licensed, or controlled website. Elements of Intellect websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from any Intellect website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by Intellect.
4. INTELLECT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. INTELLECT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTELLECT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF EQUITY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, OR ERRORS, AND INTELLECT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OMISSIONS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. INTELLECT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY, BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICE(S), PRODUCT(S), AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
5. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Intellect’s Legal Department. ALL INQUIRIES FAILING TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
6. THE LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE INTELLECT’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF INTELLECT AND INTELLECT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. INTELLECT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. INTELLECT IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY INTELLECT OF THIS WEBSITE.
7. INTELLECT INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, DOES NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS, OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN INTELLECT’S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO INTELLECT. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, INTELLECT MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
8. “Forum” means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group, feedback, letter to Intellect, its webmaster or employees, or e-mail function offered as part of this website. You agree not to upload, email, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a Forum any content that: (a) is false or misleading; (b) is defamatory; (c) is harassing or invades another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (d) is obscene; (e) infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (f) constitutes unsolicited bulk e-mail, “junk mail,” “spam” or chain letters; or (g) violates any laws or regulations.
Forums shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of this website to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. Except where expressly authorized by Intellect, you agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting content to any Forum or submitting any content to Intellect, you acknowledge that such content is nonconfidential and automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Intellect a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
9. We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of these Terms, our standards, or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate. Further, you agree that Intellect may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to this website and any account(s) you may have in connection with this website. Access to this website may be monitored by Intellect.
10. These Terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state court in Los Angeles County, California, or appropriate federal court located in Los Angeles, California. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
11. You shall defend or settle at your sole expense any claim or suit, including without limitation any proceeding, investigation or claim by a self-regulatory organization, state or federal securities agency or commission, (collectively, an “Action”) against Intellect and/or each of its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, or licensees (collectively, the “Indemnitee”) to the fullest extent permitted by law arising out of or in connection with: (1) an assertion that the information, content, or other materials or services provided or made available by you, or the use thereof, may infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any individual or entity, or are a misappropriation of any individual or entity’s trade secret, or contain any libelous, defamatory, disparaging, pornographic, or obscene materials; (2) any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms; (3) your use of this website, including the information, content, services, and/or products provided therein; and/or (4) any content provided by you in a Forum. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnitee from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities, and attorneys’ fees incurred in defending and/or resolving such Action. The foregoing indemnities shall survive expiration or termination of these Terms.
12. Notices to Intellect under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and transmitted via personal delivery or delivered by a major commercial rapid delivery courier service or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to: Intellect, Attention: Legal Department, 6100 Center Drive, Suite 1150, Los Angeles, CA 90045.
13. These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and Intellect with respect to this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Intellect with respect to this website. You hereby acknowledge that you shall have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of Intellect. These Terms may only be modified, and a party may only waive its rights under these Terms, by a written document executed by both parties. Any failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof.
If you have any questions about this legal notice, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, contact us at email@example.com.