IIntellect is an award-winning company seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative who is experienced selling either on-premise software or cloud-based SaaS solutions.
- Kick off the sales cycle by taking a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Set qualified meetings with prospects to help the company achieve its revenue goals
- Nurture leads to actively engage with potential customers, elevate their interest in our solutions, and uncover future opportunities
- Support and collaborate with Account Management team
- Use a combination of outbound calls, emails, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Outreach, Twitter, and other social selling tools to increase the sales opportunity pipeline
- Meet weekly goals for qualified meetings with relentlessness determination and a “no mountain too high” attitude
- Regularly re-engage and re-target your lead pipeline with persistence and tenacity
- Circumvent prospect objections in order to establish meaningful and dynamic conversations with key decision-makers
- Outstanding phone personality and high degree of comfort making cold calls
- Excellent English verbal, written, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with customer relationship management applications and social selling tools is a plus
- Prior telesales/telemarketing experience is preferred
Why You'll Love Working Here
- We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive-level meetings and full access to the management team
- We love to celebrate our success — you’ll enjoy frequent team lunches, celebratory dinners, and company events.
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic, smart people in a fun and fast-paced environment
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation plan with an earning potential commensurate with your success, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule
- You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within
- At the company’s headquarters in Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach and loads of great lunch spots, but many of us work remotely!
- You’ll love the casual but engaged atmosphere, transparent culture, and strong work-life balance — we work hard from 8-5 and encourage our team to leave on time!
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.