As a Content Marketing Specialist at Intellect, you will use your excellent writing skills, digital marketing expertise, and project management talents to develop and facilitate content that engages prospects and drives qualified leads for our sales team. Help us redefine an industry and position Intellect as a leading SaaS solution for enterprise Quality Management System (eQMS) software. Help organizations achieve compliance with FDA or ISO standards, automate business processes, and improve business operations. At Intellect, we empower everyone to innovate!
Intellect is looking for Content Marketing Specialist. We’re searching for a motivated, self-driven wordsmith expert. Someone who can take complex business concepts and turn them into punchy copy headlines and engaging content. The ideal candidate will have rich digital account management, exceptional writing skills, a technical mindset, and deep project management experience to actively drive the Intellect brand forward. You should thrive on working with others, easily manage multiple initiatives, create new marketing ideas that include text, video, and graphic content. Experience with Google Ads and Paid Media a plus.
· Create high-quality content marketing assets that includes website copy, blog posts, social media posts, articles, white papers, customer case studies, brochures, and research reports.
· Manage content calendar for marketing assets and social media.
· Collaborate internal and external contributors to draft new content, as well as design to manage creative production and timelines for campaigns.
· Gather customer data and industry trends into original and engaging studies and reports.
· Create content for email marketing, Account Based Marketing (ABM) and other outbound marketing campaigns.
· Manage company social platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or comparable education.
· 2+ years of experience in B2B content marketing.
· Ability to assess campaign performance and optimize against KPIs.
· Creative mind, great storytelling, and a strong eye for visual design.
· Experience in digital media strategy.
· Strong written and oral communications.
· A disciplined approach, strong relationship building skills, and project management skills.
The role reports to the CMO and VP of Business Development.
We value the input of every employee — you’ll have the ability to participate and contribute your ideas in executive level meetings and full access to the management team.
We love to celebrate our success — you’ll enjoy frequent team lunches, celebratory dinners, and company events.
You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic, smart people in a fun and fast-paced environment
You’ll receive a competitive compensation plan with an earning potential commensurate with your success, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a generous company holiday schedule.
You’ll have plenty of room for growth in a company that frequently promotes from within.
At the company’s headquarters in Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach and loads of great lunch spots.
You’ll love the casual atmosphere, transparent culture, and strong work-life balance — we work hard from 8-5 and encourage our team to leave on time.