Intellect is an award-winning company seeking a highly motivated Professional who is experienced in selling either on-premise software or cloud-based SaaS solutions. In this position, you will be responsible for closing deals from appointments that are set up for you as well as generating your own leads. This Sales Professional will take appointments qualified from our Business Development team through various webinars, marketing campaigns, and business outreach and turn them into Intellect customers.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Sales Professional include:
- Follow up on Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s)
- Establish and maintain high-level client relationships.
- Continually grow knowledge of Intellect product(s) and competitors
- Close new business opportunities.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ year’s sales experience with proven year-to-year increase over quota – preferably selling SaaS Solutions.
- Professional image, attitude, and attention to detail.
- Great track record, with consistent over achievement of quota
- Excellent communication (verbal + writing) and presentation skills.
- Experience with complex sales environment.
- Sandler or Challenger certification preferred.
- Quality Software sales experience preferred.
- Must have the following abilities:
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- To sell consultatively, let customer sell themselves on Intellect
- To speak clearly and confidently in a group/presentation
- To communicate ideas/concepts convincingly to others
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Self-Starter, Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic and Energetic, Results Oriented and Well-Organized
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM Tools
- Competitive and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong Leadership skills
- High degree of Integrity
- Creative Problem Solver with Artistic Flare
- Good Listener and Quick Learner
- Sense of Humor
- Team Player that can work independently as needed
Why you’ll love this job:
- Intellect has very collaborative, energetic co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to win, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You’ll receive a generous commission plan, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401k), vacation time, paid sick time and a full company holiday schedule
- While we are operating remotely at this time, we look forward to going back to our company’s headquarters in West Los Angeles, where we enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, LAX and Santa Monica Pier.
- Even remotely we still continue to have a casual atmosphere, company lunches, and company events while caring for team members like a family.