Careers with Interneer
System Administrator / Data Center Operations
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software and Smart Mobile Apps for the enterprise. We are delighting our customers and enabling them to build and manage business apps that automate and mobilize a wide variety of business processes. Our headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and offer a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
- Main responsibilities in general would be to design, develop, implement, and manage servers, storage, and other aspects of data center
- Configure and maintain hosted web applciations
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage server, network, active directory and network-attached storage.
- Provisioning and creation of virtual server instances.
- Implement and maintain health monitoring and alerting of servers
- Must be able to work from the office in Los Angeles, CA
- 3+ years of Systems/Server Administrator experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, IIS, SMTP, SQL Server 2008/2012, Active Sirectory, Networking, Backup Solutions
- 2+ years of System Administration experience in a 24x7 hosting environment
- 2+ years of experience on Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience in Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 administration tasks, such as installation, configuration, management, lock down, security, patching and updating
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation days and paid Company holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage
- Work and personal life balance
No recruiters please
No company service providers
Interneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and highly scalable Smart Mobile Apps for enterprise use. With Interneer, companies can deploy affordable, easy to use BPM software for automating business processes and workflows with rapid implementation. The intuitive drag and drop user interface is user friendly, designed for business users, and requires no programming. Interneer is available as a SaaS offering on a subscription basis in the Cloud or can be installed on-premises. Interneer has hundreds of customers including Los Angeles Firemen’s Credit Union, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker and Host Hotels in markets including financial services, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, energy, and public sector. For more information, visit www.interneer.com.
US – Los Angeles, CA