Careers with Intellect
Intellect Business Apps is seeking interns in Quality Management System software and/or Business Process Management software. You will come away from the experience with a deep understanding of how an electronic quality management system works and how to leverage such a platform to create apps that make Quality everyone’s responsibility. Interns come from an MSBE, MSQA, MS Regulatory Science, MS/MBA or similar programs.
Intellect offers a suite of apps designed to help businesses with their enterprise quality management systems (eQMS). Our eQMS suite is built on top of a no-code/drag-and-drop Business Process Management (BPM) platform. In other words, we offer a Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS)/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that is typically run on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Our customers seek to leverage our platform to earn or maintain their ISO certifications, strengthen their continuous improvement & Six Sigma capabilities, and to stay in compliance with regulatory authorities include the Food and Drug Administration, Federal Aviation Administration, etc….
Work is to be performed at our offices at 6100 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Edit end user guides and administrator guides to include information on new features added to the software. Edits must conform to the checklist of writing style, formatting and inclusion expectations.
- Review Macros and provide descriptions in plain English
- Describe workflows in simple English
- Make suggestions on improvements to the system and provide supporting documentation for best practices
- Support onboarding of new customers
- Assist in the design of new customer apps
- Current student or recent graduate of a Masters in Biomedical Engineering, Masters in Quality Assurance, Masters in Regulatory Science or an MSIS/MBA.
- GRE score over 300 or GMAT score over 625
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and succinctly in English (writing samples requested)
- Demonstrated interest in industries of Biotech, Pharma, Medical Devices, Food Manufacturing, Dietary Supplements, Automotive Manufacturing, Aviation, Laboratory testing and/or other highly-regulated industries
- Certifications from ASQ, SQA preferred
- Certification or understanding of business process management
- Six Sigma certifications a plus
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Interneer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
- Interneer employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, Interneer may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. Interneer collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
- Interested email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No recruiters please
No company service providers
Interneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Intellect provides a highly configurable enterprise Quality Management Software (eQMS) solution and platform to enable organizations to achieve compliance and digital transformation. Intellect eQMS is a highly configurable, comprehensive, and integrated suite of eQMS applications that includes document control, nonconformance, corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs), complaint management, change management, supplier management, audit management, employee training and risk management. Built on top of the award-winning Intellect Compliance Platform, all Intellect eQMS apps can be easily modified to address an organization’s unique business and regulatory requirements.
We don’t stop there. With the Intellect Compliance Platform, users can build new business applications to automate virtually any business process. Our no-code platform enables non-programmers to develop forms, workflows, and reports that are an exact match with their business need today and in the future.
US – Los Angeles, CA