Intellect is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software and Smart Enterprise Apps for the midmarket and enterprise. We are delighting our customers and enabling them to build and manage business apps that automate and mobilize a wide variety of business processes. Our headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and offer a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
The ideal Project Manager is an enthusiastic problem solver who thrives on being engaged in all levels of the project. To be successful, they must be able to guide both the client and the internal team to ensure that the tone of the engagement and the delivery is on track and on time. They must think quickly under pressure, motivate their teams, and own the timely and accurate delivery of the project with all the stakeholders satisfied. The ability to read between the lines, anticipate issues, and communicate consistently and accurately across various project channels are key requirements. The Project Manager must be passionate about customer success.
The Project Manager works closely with the Customer team comprised of the stakeholders and the team members, along with Business Analysts, Account Executives, Developers, and Customer Support at Intellect to successfully over deliver on each project.
This position reports into the Director of Professional Services and Support.
- Create overall project management documentation and work with the project team(s) to execute
- Monitor day-to-day activities of entire project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Work with clients to assess business needs and assist in establishing requirements by leveraging knowledge of the Intellect platform and culture
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Ability to work across several projects or as the primary Project Manager on a large-scale engagement
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions; identify refinement opportunities and deliver improvements
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Document and communicate project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Present work to clients; participate in new business presentation opportunities
- Develop an understanding of company strategic initiatives; and perform other duties as assigned
- Be a strong team player and enjoy winning and sharing in a team environment
- problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Interact with customers via telephone and email
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with customers
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Intellect products
- 3-5 years of experience delivering and overseeing successful projects to completion
- Aptitude to identify project requirements
- Ability to lead productive calls, identify decisions made, clearly state action items and assign responsibilities
- Ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Ability to create, communicate, manage and track project plans
- Ability to define, implement and refine project management process to ensure successful outcome
- Superior “listening” and communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with team members
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment
- Understand and leverage industry/market trends and basic business/finance concepts
- Travel 20% for customer project visits as needed
- Positive attitude with a “can do” mentality and a “solution” mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related fields
- Intellect is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Intellect employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, Intellect may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. Intellect collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
- This position is open or fulltime employment or consult to hire.
- Competitive salary with full benefits available for full time employees
US – Los Angeles, CA