Intellect works with enterprise and midmarket organizations to automate anything with its award winning Cloud BPM software. We empower business users to get insanely productive with the industry’s most intuitive Business Process Management platform. Our drag-and-drop platform empowers business users to create Smart Enterprise Apps at least 7x faster than custom development. We’re based in Los Angeles, and offer a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate. Using technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Intellect’s platform can provide. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Partner with Account Executives to achieve defined sales goals.
- Lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns.
- Assist in the production of RFPs and other proposals to clients.
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities.
- Design and deliver high quality technical Proof of Concepts for prospective customers.
- Present technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to a C-Level audience.
- Represent Intellect’s product to customers and at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the target accounts by building customer relationships.
- Manage target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives.
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Business Management, Computer Science.
- 2+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Platforms/Frameworks is a plus: Intellect, IBM, Oracle, TIBCO, etc.
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Intellect is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
- Intellect employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, Intellect may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. Intellect collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
The role reports to the Vice President of Sales
Intellect is a leader in SaaS BPM software that empowers business people to innovate with Smart Enterprise Apps. Intellect’s new Intellect 8 BPM platform offers the industry’s most advanced capabilities for connecting apps, people and processes.
Intellect’s award winning Intellect 8 BPM platform enables non-programmers to create, use, and manage a wide variety of enterprise apps with built-in forms, data, workflow, and highly customizable reporting – all with the ability to integrate with legacy enterprise applications. Intellect offers a user friendly drag-and-drop interface that requires no programing or software coding, enabling organizations to quickly improve business automation, operational productivity, employee efficiency, compliance, customer engagement and self-service.
Intellect business apps can be deployed as a native mobile app in minutes on any iOS and Android device. Native mobile apps are critical for organizations that require secure, enterprise-grade mobile apps that function even when internet connectivity is lost.
Hundreds of customers, including Circle K, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker, American Specialty Health, Georgetown University and Host Hotels, rely on Intellect to build and manage business apps that automate business processes, optimize operations, and enhance revenue generation. To learn more, please visit www.intellect.com.
US – Los Angeles, CA