Intellect is an award-winning company seeking a highly motivated Sales Professional who is experienced in selling either on-premise software or cloud-based SaaS solutions. In this position, you will be responsible for closing deals from appointments that are set up for you as well as generating your own leads. This Sales Professional will take appointments qualified from our Business Development team through various webinars, marketing campaigns, and business outreach and turn them into Intellect customers.
the duties and ResponsibilitIes:
- Identify and solicit new client accounts.
- Establish and maintain high-level client relationships.
- Support creation of software development and integration proposals.
- Close new business opportunities.
successful candidates will have:
- 3+ year’s sales experience with proven year-to-year increase over quota.
- Professional image, attitude, and attention to detail.
- Great track record, with consistent over achievement of quota
- Excellent communication (verbal + writing) and presentation skills.
- Experience with complex sales environment.
- Sandler or Challenger certification preferred.
must have the following abilities:
- To learn new technologies quickly
- To sell consultatively, defining a solution to meet specific customer needs
- To think beyond the initial project for the customer
- To speak clearly and confidently in a group/presentation
- To communicate ideas/concepts convincingly to others
- Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Results Oriented
- Competitive and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong Leadership skills
- High degree of Integrity
- Creative Problem Solver with Artistic Flare
- Good Listener and Quick Learner
- Sense of Humor
- Team Player that can work independently as needed
why you will love working here:
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to win, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You’ll receive a generous commission plan, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a full company holiday schedule
- At the company’s headquarters in West Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, LAX and Santa Monica Pier.
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, frequent company lunches, and company events.
The role reports to the Vice President of Sales
US – Los Angeles, CA