Intellect is an award winning company seeking a highly motivated Sales Professional who is experienced in selling either on-premise software or cloud-based SaaS solutions. In this position, you will be responsible for closing deals from appointments that are set up for you as well as generating your own leads. This Sales Professional will take appointments qualified from our Business Development team through various webinars, marketing campaigns, and business outreach and turn them into Intellect customers.
- Identify and solicit new client accounts.
- Establish, and maintain high-level client relationships.
- Support creation of software development and integration proposals.
- Close new business opportunities.
- 5+ year’s sales experience with proven year-to-year increase over quota.
- Professional image, attitude, and attention to detail.
- Great track record, with consistent over achievement of quota
- Excellent communication (verbal + writing) and presentation skills.
- Experience with complex sales environment.
Must have following abilities:
- To learn new technologies quickly
- To sell consultatively, defining a solution to meet specific customer needs
- To think beyond the initial project for the customer
- To speak clearly and confidently in a group/presentation
- To communicate ideas/concepts convincingly to others
- Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Sense of Urgency
- Results Oriented
- Competitive and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong Leadership skills
- High degree of Integrity
- Creative Problem Solver with Artistic Flare
- Good Listener and Quick Learner
- Sense of Humor
- Team Player that can work independently as needed
why you will love working here:
- You’ll be surrounded by collaborative, energetic co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to win, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You’ll receive a generous commission plan, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a full company holiday schedule
- At the company’s headquarters in West Los Angeles, you’ll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, LAX and Santa Monica Pier.
- You’ll love the casual atmosphere, frequent company lunches, and company events.
The role reports to the Vice President of Sales
Intellect is a leader in SaaS BPM software that empowers business people to innovate with Smart Enterprise Apps. Intellect’s new Intellect 8 BPM platform offers the industry’s most advanced capabilities for connecting apps, people and processes.
Intellect’s award winning Intellect 8 BPM platform enables non-programmers to create, use, and manage a wide variety of enterprise apps with built-in forms, data, workflow, and highly customizable reporting – all with the ability to integrate with legacy enterprise applications. Intellect offers a user friendly drag-and-drop interface that requires no programing or software coding, enabling organizations to quickly improve business automation, operational productivity, employee efficiency, compliance, customer engagement and self-service.
Intellect business apps can be deployed as a native mobile app in minutes on any iOS and Android device. Native mobile apps are critical for organizations that require secure, enterprise-grade mobile apps that function even when internet connectivity is lost.
Hundreds of customers, including Circle K, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker, American Specialty Health, Georgetown University and Host Hotels, rely on Intellect to build and manage business apps that automate business processes, optimize operations, and enhance revenue generation. To learn more, please visit www.intellect.com.
US – Los Angeles, CA