Careers with Interneer
Senior .NET Developer
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software and Smart Mobile Apps for the enterprise. We are delighting our customers and enabling them to build and manage business apps that automate and mobilize a wide variety of business processes. Our headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and offer a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a robust web-based application using .net technologies
- Participate in the full software development life cycle including requirements, analysis and architectural design
- Develop mobile applications (iOS, Android and .NET)
- Creatively provide resolution to engineering and product development problems
- Design and develop code that is clean, understandable, maintainable and solid that follows efficient design techniques and code development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the application
- Must be able to work from the office in Los Angeles, CA
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET framework and SQL Server
- 5+ years of hands on web/software development experience with Microsoft.NET Technologies ---including VB.net (C# is ok), ASP.net, ADO.net, MS SQL, IIS, Web Services, SOAP, XML
- 5+ years of hands-on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 experience, including writing stored procedures, triggers, indexes and table relationships
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server and source control repository
- Experience on developing highly scalable N-Tier solutions handling high volume processing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in an agile-based team environment with a start-up culture
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- BS in Computer Science or related field/degree required (MS degree a plus)
- Experience with iOS or Android development is a huge plus
- Experience on MS Unit Test / nUnit
- Experience AJAX, JQuery
- Experience on penetration testing
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation days and paid Company holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage
- Work and personal life balance
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Interneer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
- Interneer employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, Interneer may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. Interneer collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
- Interested email your resume and cover letter to
No recruiters please
No company service providers
Interneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and highly scalable Smart Mobile Apps for enterprise use. With Interneer, companies can deploy affordable, easy to use BPM software for automating business processes and workflows with rapid implementation. The intuitive drag and drop user interface is user friendly, designed for business users, and requires no programming. Interneer is available as a SaaS offering on a subscription basis in the Cloud or can be installed on-premises. Interneer has hundreds of customers including Los Angeles Firemen’s Credit Union, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker and Host Hotels in markets including financial services, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, energy, and public sector. For more information, visit www.interneer.com.
US – Los Angeles, CA