Product Marketing Manager
Interneer is a high growth SaaS software company focused on empowering people to innovate with Business Process Management (BPM) software and Smart Mobile Apps for the enterprise. We delight our customers by enabling them to build and manage business apps that automate, streamline, and optimize a wide variety of business processes, and the ability to extend processes and data to mobile devices with “native” Smart Mobile Apps. With headquarters in Los Angeles, California, Interneer continues to expand globally with customers and partners in 33 countries. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
We’re looking for a smart, forward-thinking, strategic Product Marketing Manager to help manage our highly innovative enterprise SaaS software products and solutions in the BPM and enterprise mobile apps market available in the cloud and on-premises. This position requires a strong blend of technical understanding and strategic marketing to adeptly position, message, and drive new business. Candidate must be an excellent tech writer. The ideal candidate should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, passion for the customer user experience, a strategic mindset and an ability to solve business challenges. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and transform the market for BPM software and Smart Mobile Apps, and help build a successful SaaS-based software solution.
- Messaging and Positioning: differentiate Intellect BPM and Intellect MobileApps in the marketplace, create compelling customer value with messaging that is credible and resonates with target audience
- Product Evangelism: serve as a product champion and spokesperson for our product and evangelize with customers, prospects, partners, and at conferences and user groups
- Product Management: plan the launch of new versions of our products and manage the cross functional implementation of plan
- Technical Writer: develop product documentation, release notes, API reference documentation, developer tutorials, and training materials
- Customer Advocate: understand customer needs, pain points, and opportunities
- Thought Leadership: as a storyteller, describe in customer language the value propositions and business benefits that resonate from the individual contributor to C-level execs
- Content Development: Product and sales presentations, collateral, white papers, webinars, web copy, videos, and product demos
- Writing Style: The ability to translate product specific messaging and positioning into a cohesive, compelling story, about what customers actually will do with our products, not just examples of our product features
- Sales Enablement: support selling efforts with the latest tools, messaging, and assets
- Competitive Intelligence: understand competition and industry to build a winning strategy for our products
- Program Management: juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results
- Selling: your ideas and strategy to management and a cross functional team
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or computer science (MBA desirable)
- 3-5 years product marketing experience in enterprise software
- Strong knowledge of SaaS/On-demand application software
- Strong writer, an excellent verbal communicator, and confident presenter
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales and marketing team environment; team player
- Startup company marketing a plus
- Demonstration of strong performance and growth in prior roles
The role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Business Development.
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation days and paid Company holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage
- Work and personal life balance
Interneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters please
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and highly scalable Smart Mobile Apps for enterprise use. With Interneer, companies can deploy affordable, easy to use BPM software for automating business processes and workflows with rapid implementation. The intuitive drag and drop user interface is user friendly, designed for business users, and requires no programming. Interneer is available as a SaaS offering on a subscription basis in the Cloud or can be installed on-premises. Interneer has hundreds of customers including Los Angeles Firemen’s Credit Union, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker and Host Hotels in markets including financial services, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, energy, and public sector. For more information, visit www.interneer.com.
US – Los Angeles, CA