Sr. Account Executive
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software and Smart Mobile Apps for the midmarket and enterprise. We are delighting our customers and enabling them to build and manage business apps that automate and mobilize a wide variety of business processes. Our headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and offer a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
The Senior Account Executive primary role is to generate new client revenue in the Fortune 1000 space by selling Interneer’s Intellect Platform for BPM and Smart Mobile Apps to prospective customers as part of the company's Sales department.
The Senior Account Executive works closely with Solutions Analysts, Account Managers, Channel Partners, Professional Services, and Customer Support to over-achieve assigned software and services annual revenue targets. This role will require competitor and marketplace knowledge.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
- Accurately forecast revenue
- Maintain a million dollar plus pipeline and focus on strategic, enterprise sales of Interneer software and services to prospective customers
- Ability to cold call to conduct high level business conversations and presentations with Executive Management in various vertical markets
- Develop and execute a million dollar plus business plan; generating incremental revenue through prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling activities within enterprise accounts
- Identifying accounts with “high close" potential, qualifying opportunities thoroughly, and accurately forecasting timeframes to close business
- Establishing relationships with executive level buyers within prospective accounts; preparing quotations and proposal information as needed
- Working with other Interneer departments to create and finalize contracts and sales fulfillment requirements
- Developing an understanding of company strategic initiatives; and performing other duties as assigned
- Performing demos and working with Solutions Analyst to customize demos based on the prospects business requirements
- Be a strong team player and enjoy winning and sharing in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree or 4-7 years equivalent experience in a business-related field
- 15 plus years’ relative software sales experience, preferably in the Business Process Management space, selling into vertical markets such as HR, Manufacturing, Construction, Energy, etc.
- Experience selling to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to articulate solutions to business and IT executives
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Documented experience closing six figure deals and documented ability to consistently exceed quota
- Work Location - Los Angeles, CA
- Superior “listening” and communication skills
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts via phone and relate them to the - Interneer Intellect Platform and user needs
- Ability to refine and continuously improve prospecting and sales techniques
- Knowledge of software acquisition cycles and buying influences
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales
- Understand and leverage industry/market trends and basic business/finance concepts
- Travel 20% for trade shows or account visits as needed
- Positive attitude with a “can do” mentality
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related fields
- Some customer relations, marketing and/or customer service experience
- Proven success as an Account Executive
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Interneer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
- Interneer employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, Interneer may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. Interneer collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
- Interested email your resume and cover letter to
No recruiters please
No company service providers
Interneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The role reports to the Vice-President of Sales
Interneer is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and highly scalable Smart Mobile Apps for enterprise use. With Interneer, companies can deploy affordable, easy to use BPM software for automating business processes and workflows with rapid implementation. The intuitive drag and drop user interface is user friendly, designed for business users, and requires no programming. Interneer is available as a SaaS offering on a subscription basis in the Cloud or can be installed on-premises. Interneer has hundreds of customers including Los Angeles Firemen’s Credit Union, Jacobs Engineering, Silliker and Host Hotels in markets including financial services, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, energy, and public sector. For more information, visit www.interneer.com.
Base Salary and Commission Plan with no cap!
US – Los Angeles, CA