.NET Web Application Developer
Software Development | Los Angeles, CA, United States
Intellect is a leader in Cloud BPM and is built for a mobile world. We help companies automate anything with the best Business Process Management (BPM) platform in the industry. If a company is looking to eliminate manual processes and paperwork, then our workflow management software tool is the solution. With headquarters in Los Angeles, CA, Intellect offers competitive salaries and benefits, and a high-energy and entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
- Help to build the next generation BPM platform
- Design and implement ASP.NET web applications using ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server 2008+
- Develop scalable and robust web-based applications
- Participate in the full software development life cycle including requirements, analysis and architectural design
- Help with development of the coding standards and best practices
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft.NET Technologies including VB.net, ASP.net, ADO.net, MS SQL, IIS, Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 including writing stored procedures, triggers, indexes and table relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to work proactively, both independently and as part of a team
- Process and detail oriented with the ability to grasp complex business workflows and processes
- Computer Science or related field/degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Experience with iOS or Android development is a plus
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and provide technical solutions
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong problem solver and multitasker
- Strive to stay ahead of the curve in the emerging technologies
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation days and paid Company holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage
This is a full-time, salaried, in-office position. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR WORK-AT-HOME CONSULTANT, AGENCIES, RECRUITERS OR OVERSEAS COMPANIES.
Intellect is a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and highly scalable Smart Mobile Apps for enterprise use. With Intellect, companies can deploy affordable, easy to use BPM software for automating business processes and workflows with rapid implementation. The intuitive drag and drop user interface is user friendly, designed for business users, and requires no programming. Intellect is available as a SaaS offering on a subscription basis in the Cloud or can be installed on-premises. Intellect has hundreds of customers including Intel, Princess Cruises, PGA, and Host Hotels in markets including financial services, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, energy, and public sector. For more information, visit www.Intellect.com.
Intellect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US – Los Angeles, CA